Search
Close this search box.

Okana Skincare – Vitamin A+C Serum

$90.00

FINALIST

Introducing a groundbreaking serum infused with Vitamin A & C and Bakuchiol. This formula combines their brightening, firming, and smoothing powers, resulting in clear and smooth skin. It is 100% vegan, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and is self-preserving.

Clean
Formulated with excellent clean ingredients, including vitamin c and bakuchiol.
Ethical
Okana Skincare is a New Zealand-based company that manufactures its products themselves and follows ethical practices such as using vegan formulations that have not been tested on animals, minimising ingredients to reduce waste, and using palm-free ingredients whenever possible. Their products are handmade in small batches for freshness and do not contain synthetic preservatives.
Sustainable
Okana uses a limited number of natural and vegan ingredients in their products, with formulations consisting of less than 10 ingredients. The brand produces all of its products afresh every month in small batches to minimize waste and overstocking and prioritises the use of eco-friendly packaging, with 75% of products packaged in glass jars and the remaining 25% in recyclable plastic. They also utilize cardboard, wood, and wood wool as substitutes for plastic in their packaging materials. Products are sold exclusively through their website to ensure they are produced only on an order basis, and waste is kept to a minimum in terms of product and ingredient inventory.
Responsible
Okana is committed to sustainability and eco-friendliness in order to reduce their environmental impact and promote responsible consumption. They use natural and vegan ingredients and avoid unnecessary additives to prioritise the health and well-being of their customers and the wider community. The brand also practices social responsibility by supporting small businesses through local sourcing of supplies and services, such as printing labels locally in Auckland and obtaining supplies from eco-friendly New Zealand businesses. They establish partnerships with charitable events that align with their values and donate products to support their causes.

Product reviews from our experts…

Review

I really love that this serum has no alcohol and is self-preserving! It feels great on my skin, so smooth and glowy.

Okana’s commitment to transparency with their ingredients (as well as keeping the ingredients list as minimal as possible) is to be commended. I also think it’s fantastic that packaging is top of mind when it comes to sustainability, and that they keep manufacturing to a minimum, only making what is needed or ordered, to help reduce waste and unnecessary excess products.

–Kelley Sheenan

Review

This lightweight serum glides onto the skin and leaves no residue, perfect for immediate makeup application. It’s the blend of Vitamin C and Bakuchiol that really stands out, creating a glowing, dewy effect. I also appreciate that Okana products are made in small-batch and that sustainable packaging is prioritised.

–Emma Freeman

Review

I absolutely love the burnt orange and bronze packaging of this Serum. The pump bottle makes it so easy to use, with only the smallest amount needed to cover the face and neck. I love the “triple-action” effect of the Retinol, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol, which seemed to start working almost immediately on smoothing out the surface of my skin.

I am impressed by Okana’s dedication to hand making products in small batches to ensure the quality of the products, as well as reduce waste. The brand also sells products exclusively through their website so they only produce what they need.

–Dominique Scott

CLEAN + CONSCIOUS AWARDS 2023 PROUDLY PARTNERED WITH
Scroll to Top